Social Icons

h

Sunday 8 September 2013

3 Ways to wear the PU Treggings

I'm starting back at college on Tuesday *booooooo* :(
So I will be pretty busy, but don't worry, the blog will keep going, I will just have to swap the schedule around a little. I'm not really looking forward to going back to college, I mean I was because I miss some of my friends, but, like, well, some people just annoy me. I can't help it, I won't go into details but, I like to have a laugh and if people are just -.- then no, just no. Like my closest friends who I haven't saw the whole of the holidays, we insult each other all the time, it's just banter :D and... It's my birthday this month on the 27th! :P don't no what to do for it yet :s

Back to the actual subject... you can make PU Treggings one of your new season essentials this Autumn.
Heres how to rock them in 3 different ways...


You can add a glam street-wear twist to your PU treggings with a bold coloured crop top, flatform trainers and gold accessories

1st treggings, Black Pu treggings - Internacionale - £22.99. Get them here
2nd treggings, Bellona leatherette disco pants - Missguided - £17.99. Get them here
3rd treggings, Leona croc print zip trousers - Missguided - £29.99. Get them here

Blue long sleeve crop top - Internacionale - £8.99. Get it here
Deep pink keyhole long sleeve crop top - £7.99. Get it here

Black metal toe cap flatforms - £24.99 - Internacionale. Get them here

Mystic eye gold necklace - Internacionale - £5.99 - Get it here
Gold plated and crystal rings/links design - Corbico Jewellery - £10.00. Get it here


Colours like soft pinks and delicate fabrics give the pu treggings a more girl look.

1st treggings, Black Pu treggings - Internacionale - £22.99. Get them here
2nd treggings, Bellona leatherette disco pants - Missguided - £17.99. Get them here
3rd treggings, Leona croc print zip trousers - Missguided - £29.99. Get them here

Pink candy cane shirt - Internacionale - £16.99. Get it here

Grey block heel sandals - Internacionale - £18.74. Get them here
Wynn suade wedge sandals in black - Daisy Street - £29.99. Get them here

Gold two jewel pipe necklace - Internacionale - £5.99. Get it here
Long paris Eiffel tower pendant with crystal - Corbico Jewellery - 15.00. Get it here
Vintage style stainless steel crystals cocktail ring - Corbico Jewellery - £14.99. Get it here


These leather look treggings are perfect to rock the grunge look too, throw on an over sized t-shirt and maybe even a beanie.


Charcoal foil zip back t-shirt - Internacionale - £10.99. Get it here
Black and Gold foil floral coke t-shirt - Newlook - £12.99. Get it here

Black tie dye slim hi tops - Internacionale - £9.74. Get them here
Yellow neon hi tops - Pretty little thing - £25.00. Get them here

2 pack black and pink floral bow Alice bands - Newlook - £3.99. Get them here
Kaley navy beanie with neon spike detail - Pretty little thing -  £6.00 - Get it here
Grey leopard print rucksack - Internacionale - £17.99. Get it here

The grunge look is a style I would probably wear to college, only with the neon hi tops and not the beanie unless it's cold out. Its practical but stylish at the same time.
I also love the girlie look, but I wouldn't wear heels to college, I would go for that with flat shoes though :)

What do you think? Which look do you like best? Whats your favourite item?

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

2 comments:

  1. Love them
    all the styles are great

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-asymmetric-black-skirt.html#.Ui3L9MakohU

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994