Social Icons

h

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Heart and Wings pendant necklace

Heyy! I know I haven't posted for a couple of days but I have been pretty busy!
If you have already noticed, Corbico Jewellery have joined ffh, so a big thanks to them! :)
I will be blogging about Corbico Jewellery again, so if you like this post, keep an eye out as more from them will be coming! You could join this blog under the followers tab to be kept up to date with ffh posts, competitions etc.

I got a Heart and Wing Pendant necklace from Corbico Jewellery, which stood out to me on their website straight away. I use to have a lovely heart necklace until my sister decided to be a turd and snap it off my neck. Brilliant :/
Call me bonkers, but I love things inspired by angels, peace and genuinely pretty pieces. So this necklace was perfect for me :)

The necklace came in a pretty pink necklace box, it's perfect for a gift or to keep the necklace safe. The box is very strong, unlike some flimsy boxes you get from places like Argos.

I opened up the box and was wowed! It looked so much better than on the photo on the website, I loved it on the website so this meant I liked it even more.

This photo probably doesn't do the necklace justice as much as it should, it catches the light perfectly so I was struggling to get a perfect picture aha!

Here is me holding the necklace, the necklace is around 40cm's long with a 5cm extender. The chain is very thin, which I love! The heart is studded with crystals that catch the light beautifully and sparkle perfectly. 

You can get this beautiful necklace here for only £10!
Corbico Jewelley's website is here
Corbico Jewellery's Twitter is here

If you like this post, please join this blog under the followers tab. Share, comment etc :)
Do you like this necklace? Do you like jewellery with an angelic twist? 

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
ffh
x

1 comment:

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994