Social Icons

h

Friday 31 May 2013

Swedish Boyband

So I've been meaning to put up this post for about a while now, but I have been pretty busy with all my college work, replying to a whole lot of emails and all that. I came across this Swedish boy band a while back and instantly loved their music. They sing together and they've also got their own YouTube channels where they sing solo. They're were One2Five but one of the members isn't in it now, and now they're called... dotSE
Sweden's biggest boy band! Member's pictured from left to right, Johan Hammenfors, Samuel Danielsson, Simon Samaeng, Adam Lundgren. 

They originally formed when they auditioned for the X Factor in Sweden, Adam didn't apply for X Factor but he's Samuel's child hood friend, and Sam introduced him to the others.


Here is a cover they did of Selena Gomez's Come and get me. 

They have pretty cool accents too :P
Do you like this cover? :)

If you like them here are their Twitters
https://twitter.com/adam_dotse - you need to follow me :P
The bands shared twitter

And guys, if you eventually get to do tours, like in England, I wanna go! :D
People let me know what you think of dotSE please :)
And please join this blog, that's under the 'followers' tab on the right, join with twitter or whatever 

Samantha - @sammigirl1994
FFH
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all you lovely peoples!
I always try to visit your blog in return and if possible I comment back.

Please don't leave in your comment for me to follow you if you haven't followed my blog first. If you join my blog under the followers tab let me no in the comments and I'll happily follow your blog back. :)

Calling all Bloggers!

Popular Posts

PP

 
Tweets by @sammigirl1994